After submitting your UC application
Within a few weeks of submitting your application to UC Davis, you will receive an email from Undergraduate Admissions confirming that your application was successfully filed. Messages regarding your admission status will be sent to the address that you listed on your application. While you wait for your admission decision, use the following checklist of next steps.
- Notify the UC Application Center?of any changes to information on your UC application, including a change of school, courses that you've added or dropped or failure to earn a C or better in a course. If admitted, be sure to reiterate these changes to campuses that offer you admission.
- Check the?freshman?or?transfer?dates and deadlines?for information about admission notifications, financial aid, reporting test scores and submitting your Statement of Intent to Register (SIR) should you be admitted to UC Davis.
- Check your admission status at?MyAdmissions?in mid-March?to see if you've been admitted to UC Davis.
- Check your email address listed on your UC application and add us to your address book to avoid having important information sent to your junk folders. Applicants will be notified by email regarding application and admission status.
After you have our decision
- If you are admitted,?learn the next steps for?freshman?or?transfer?and accepting our offer of admission, reporting changes to your academic record and submitting your official transcripts and test scores.
- If you are offered a position on the waitlist,?get more information about the waitlist process for?freshman?or?transfer, including how to accept our offer, when you will get an update on your admission status and more.
- If your admission was denied,?learn why for?freshman?or?transfer?and explore your options for entering UC Davis in the future.