Skip to main content
Financial Aid and Scholarships
Get help with your costs
- Take advantage of the?Aggie Blue to Gold Financial Wellness Program?or the?financial wellness resources for parents.
- Get information and access to internal and external?financial resources for?prospective and enrolled students?through our Undergraduate and Prestigious Scholarships office.
- The University of California?Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan?covers the UC tuition and student services fee ($12,570) for eligible California undergraduates with annual family incomes of up to $80,000.
- The UC Davis?Aggie Grant Plan?awards about $3,771 annually to eligible California undergraduates whose annual family incomes are between $80,000 and $120,000.
- The?California?Middle Class Scholarship?provides awards to undergraduates based on a sliding scale for family incomes up to $177,000, with a maximum annual household asset amount of $177,000.
- To be considered for financial aid, you must file either the?Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)?or?California Dream Act Application. For full financial aid eligibility and consideration, be sure to file your application each year by the March 2 priority deadline.